Vista de conjunto
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- From written articles on the Terminal to stories that also appear on the web, interactive graphics and TV
- Report on markets, companies, economies, and governments.
- Pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting exclusive interviews, and collaborating with other media platforms
- Be a BIJ student at CESINE
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, 45 hours per week, beginning June 29th
- Resume, cover letter, and preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform
- Deadline to apply: 15th January 2020