Vista de conjunto
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, evangelize and educate new customers about Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You understand the details of individual campaigns and explore the business needs of our key clients. Working with them, you help define the vision and strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager, you will be consulting with clients within the Retail sector to provide digital solutions via a variety of Google’s products (Search, Mobile, Display, YouTube). The opportunity involves a mix of finding and managing new and existing business customer relationships and working closely with the Industry Head to develop appropriate solutions for your Retail customers. You’ll combine digital media and deep commercial knowledge with strong presentation and communication skills. You’ll own the relationships with clients and agencies, targeting, educating and developing new clients. This means you have excellent client-servicing and relationship building skills along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach new and existing customers with large, multi-faceted media propositions.
- Analyze data, trends and client performance, develop strategic sales plans and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships across their organization.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Online sales and business-development experience.
- Experience of using Google Analytics or other site analytics package.
- Experience working with retail and fashion clients.
- Knowledge of Google products, particularly Search and Display.
- Excellent written and communication skills in both English and Spanish.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients’ businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We provide consultancy services across Google’s broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.