Vista de conjunto
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling of F&B direct costs and revenue by implementing the agreed procedures and departmental standards.
- Taking part in the monthly and interim stock takes.
- Helping in the research for suppliers and prices with regards to products, goods and any potential purchasing items, ensuring that the most competitive price is obtained.
- Assisting in the balancing of daily revenues, in liaison with hotel account.
- Assisting in the compiling and distribution of the relevant daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
- Being a CESINE Undergraduate student specialized on Management, MBA or alumni.
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Can handle customer requests
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.