Vista de conjunto
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assist in sending invoices and collection of funds.
- Assist with Credit Card sending and collection.
- Assist in the supervision of the billing at all Departments.
- Assist in keeping proper records of all amounts due to the hotel from guests, concessionaires and tenants, as well as any sundry accounts (incl.employees’ accounts) and to render the invoices and the statements of such accounts on a regular timely basis.
- Assist in the control of the extension of credit to hotel guests and customers in order to prevent losses, and the collection of overdue accounts. In addition he has the responsibility to control the compliance of all functional areas to the hotel’s credit policy.
- Being a CESINE Undergraduate student specialized on Management, MBA or Alumni.
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Can handle customer requests
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.