Vista de conjunto
We are looking for a person to join the Finance Department.
What this person will do:
• Entering supplier invoices and payments
• Client billing
• Monitoring customer accounts and managing and controlling past-due clients
• Tracking accounts and analyzing them
• Recording bank transactions and reconciling balances daily
• Current operations accounting (such as expense reports and other operations)
• Other administrative tasks related to company’s accounting
• Degree in Business Administration or similar
• Thorough knowledge of the General Accounting Plan, the various accounts that make up the chart of accounts, as well as how to make book entries for each kind of operation.
• Proficiency in English
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Training in accounting software (Contaplus, A3, SAP…)
• Honest, responsible, organized, with a positive attitude, initiative and commitment, and a team player.
• Part time job: 6 hours a day from Monday to Friday (from 9 am to 3 pm)
What you will get:
– A professional career according to your qualifications, experience, professional potential and expectations.
– Training from day one, attending conferences, fairs…
– Social benefits: lunch vouchers, medical insurance, discounts…
– Salary according to experience and value that you can bring to the team.
Around 85 people work at Trovit at this time. Our team is young, international and energetic, with an average age of 28 and 12 nationalities represented companywide. We use the newest technologies in our field on a day-to-day basis, in a high-traffic setting with a global philosophy. We’re crazy about the Internet and we love to learn new things every day as well as at conferences and industry events. Thanks to its close-knit team, informal atmosphere and gorgeous office, Trovit has been named a Great Place to Work® for three years in a row: 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Come and help us create the best search engine for classifieds!
Acerca de Trovit
Trovit is a classified ads search engine based in Barcelona, Spain. It was founded in 2006 and has constantly grown; it is now present in 38 countries with 5 verticals: homes, cars, jobs, products and holiday rentals. Trovit partners with thousands of property portals, used car portals, job boards and other portals of all kinds to offer its users a complete overview of the market, saving them the time it would take to browse all those different sites. It also offers the possibility to search from a computer, tablet or smartphone, as well as the option to create email alerts to be the first to know about new listings.