Vista de conjunto
The Accounting Analyst will be responsible for the following: review, analyze, account and prepare payments of Travel and Personnel expenses. Analyze, account for and control the assets transactions. To receive, verify, process, account for, reconcile, analyze and prepare payments for employees. Ensure that all the expenses related to employees, prepayments and advances are correctly posted and treated, according to the IFRS accounting principles, legal requirements and corporate policies. Provide effective information about these concepts to all the involved departments and agents.
Years of experience: 1 year in a finance or accounting department.
• Accounting software use (SAP preferably)
• Education: University Degree Business Administration / Economics / Finance.
• Second European Language would be an asset
• Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norwegian, etc) is highly desirable
• PC Skills advanced
• Skills and knowledge:
• Accountability & Proactivity
• Analytical Thinking
• Building Relations
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes.