Vista de conjunto
Objectives of the internship/work experience contract and abilities to be developed:
1. To gain skills necessary in Local Accounting to complement studies in his/her university.
2. To develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for Accounting Analyst.
3. To understand the processes of monthly closings, tax requirements (considering the TOMS/REAP legislation) and annual accounts preparation.
4. To understand how Local Accounting carries out the activities related to:
4.1 Accounts Payable Approval process, Accounting and Payment: Accrual process:
4.2 Tax Compliance: Tax Compliance, Tax Accounting, Tax Reporting, Annual Accounts. Tax Update, Tax Audits
4.3 Accounting and Reporting:
• University degree Business Administration
2. Specific knowledge
– Knowledge in accounting
– Knowledge in tax legislation would be an asset.
3- Abilities & Skills:
• Analytical skills.
• Process optimization: Organisational skills and time management.
• Languages skils: Italian – an asset. Other languages – an asset
• MS Office Suite
• SAP Finance
• Accountability & Proactivity
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Building Relations
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators. At the heart of our approach is innovation. Amadeus invested €414.1 million in R&D (Research & Development) in 2012, a total equal to 14.2% of our total revenues. We have been ranked 1st for R & D investment in the travel and tourism sector by the EC (European Commission) in their 2013 'EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard. It is this strong commitment that we believe will enable us to continue working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.Amadeus operates in 195 countries with a worldwide team of more than 11,000 people. For the year ended December 31, 2012 the company reported revenues of €2,910.4 million and EBITDA of €1,107.7 million. Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange and forms part of the IBEX 35 Index.