Vista de conjunto
If you are a good communicator and a strong Sales person become part of the Sales team here in Madrid, As our new Ad Sales Manager IBERIA you will manage all back office ad sales activities for all TV channels currently present in the IBERIA region.
– Sales of conventional advertising, GRP campaigns to dedicated category and special formats (sponsorships, special operation…) for all NBCUniversal channels in the IBERIA region (Calle13 & Syfy for Spain, and Syfy Portugal).
– Manage all back office ad sales activities for all TV channels currently present in the IBERIA region working in close cooperation with programming, on air and PR/marketing teams as well as with all adsales market (media agencies and clients).
– Strong liaison with the external Sales Houses, and coordinate their activity
– Develop the business & revenues: acquire new clients and expand on existing client opportunities.
– Manage and control ad sales air time along with the sales houses activities.
– Manage all workflow of ad sales material coordinating all ad schedules.
– Coordinate back office ad sales and sponsorships activities.
– Liaise internally with the programming, creative and marketing departments to reflects the needs of all departments and to co-ordinate operations.
– Maintain awareness of the channel’s legal commercial requirements and to ensure compliance where required.
– Report to the Adsales Director all the ad sales activities (internal and external)
Acerca de NBC Universal
NBC Universal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.