Vista de conjunto
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Brand Manager within our Personal Care Category. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to build a career in Personal Care and establish experience working on brands which has a diverse portfolio and are constantly in touch with their consumers.
The focus of this role is to lead execution and in market activation of the marketing activities. This role is perfect for someone who is quick to learn and loves working in fast-paced, hands-on environment with a multi-functional team. Do you get excited by new consumer insight and new products? Do you always have one eye on the competition? Does it excite you to be working with teams and pioneering new ways of marketing? If so this could be the role for you!
As an Assistant Brand Manager you will be accountable to;
• Manage and grow the brand through brand-driven activation, renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant implementation of exciting NPD platforms
• Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business • Champion competitive behaviour and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow brand share
• Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix.
• Achieve brand share and profitable NPS/profit growth targets through translation of brand & marketing plans into market-implementation and customer plans.
• Deliver market- and customer-knowledge driven input into innovation platform projects and brand planning to ensure requirements of the developing market will be met in the future
• A solid understanding of the P&L
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Classic brand management experience in an FMCG environment.
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent
• Project Management across multiple projects
• P&L Ownership and Management
• Holding self and others accountable
• Consumer and market understanding
• Marketing strategy development
• Proactive, being able to deliver in a busy environment
• Digital Marketing experience
• A natural passion for skin, hair and beauty
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP BEHAVIOURS
• Bias for Action
• Accountability & Responsibility
• Growth Mindset
• Consumer and Customer Focus
• Building Talent & Teams
HOW TO APPLY
Hear more stories from our Unilever Makers and understand how you can start your own Unilever career at: http://www.unilever.co.uk/careers-jobs/professionals/ .
Acerca de Unilever
Unilever is the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Flora, Dove, Persil and PG Tips. We have the huge ambition of doubling in size and improving billions of lives through of Sustainable Living Plan. And big ideas like the Flora Pro.activ Heart Health campaign are driving our business. But to achieve this, we need more outstanding people like Sinead. With over 35 brands in the UK covering foods, home, personal care and refreshments, the scope of activity and strength of expertise in Marketing is huge. Many of our brands have long-standing social missions. All offer fulfilling opportunities to gain valuable commercial insight and experience - working on great categories, taking on real challenges and making a lasting impact.