Vista de conjunto
As an Assistant Media Insight Manager you will be responsible to;
• Work with the Media and CMI teams to identify and agree our key media research objectives, and set a relevant research programme to deliver against these objectives.
• Develop our understanding of how consumers and shoppers use different media platforms, feeding this insight into the media and brand teams, positively influencing the media planning process.
• Manage our digital partnership research programme working with the likes of Facebook, Google and Twitter.
• Support media analyses on Return on Investment.
• Support the delivery of cross-platform media landscape analysis and learning, in partnership with the local media team, media agency and research partners.
• Use your innate ability and passion to understand and empathise with consumers and customers to deliver valuable insights to the business.
• Be independent and deliver fact based, objective views of the business. You will provide credible recommendations to media and marketing business partners, based on a one consumer approach.
• Demonstrated ability to translate insight into action
• Experience of leading meetings
• Experience of cross functional team-working
• Experience in FMCG markets preferable
• University degree or equivalent
• Highly numerate and adept at working with data
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong team player
• Excellent verbal and written skills, both personal and presentation
• Results-oriented and also curious and eager to learn
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
– Accountability & Responsibility
– Growth Mindset
– Consumer and Customer Focus
– Bias for Action
– Building Talent & Teams
Acerca de Unilever
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.