Vista de conjunto
- Develops the business reviews and assists with the development of brand plans:
- Collects and compiles fact based information for the Senior Marketing Manager including competitive, promotion and category analysis.
- Assists in Identifying key issues, opportunities & learning for the brands.
- Analyze programs and activities to evaluate the impact on the business.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of project schedules, including working closely with suppliers and partners:
- Take the leads on the Innovation & Renovation projects cross functionally
- Reports on status, progress and evaluates results on programs.
- Co-ordinates and prepares monthly status report for the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Assists in the implementation of the brand plans working with internal and external suppliers including US brand counterparts to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Performs administrative functions required to manage the brand area including regular reports outlining the business performance, reconciling of spending budgets, status of projects, etc.
- University Degree required in Business Admin. MBA an asset.
- 1 -2 years of previous marketing experience in a consumer packaging company.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to manage effectively in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to follow through to completion with excellence.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Skills with CRM/SAP, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Nielsen Work Station Plus.
Acerca de Nestlé Purina PetCare
We are a leader in the pet care industry, whose vision is to be the world’s most trusted Company in Enriching the Lives of Pets and the People Who Love Them. We are high performers who thrive among the best and offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you can contribute to challenging, satisfying and meaningful work. We are committed to building a team that is committed to pets and their owners. Your Pet, Our Passion®