Vista de conjunto
- Assist in preparing Invoices to book
- Assist in keeping proper records of all amounts due to the suppliers, and prepare the payments
- Assist in preparing the monthly closure tasks
- Perform all other projects assigned by the Senior Asst DOF or DOF
- Maintain up to date and accurate archives system in order to guarantee legal compliance
& the Income Audit & General cashier’s duties.
- Check incoming revenue figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Build up and analyze income journals
- Analyzing adjustments
- Checking commission payments through a CTAC system
- Archiving financial reports
- Assisting to reconcile assets and liabilities accounts
- Participating on departmental projects, to improve/develop processes
- Being a CESINE Undergraduate student specialized on Management, MBA or Alumni.
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Can handle customer requests
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.