Vista de conjunto
Objectives of the work experience contract and abilities to be developed:
1. To gain skills necessary in Finance, Distribution, Airline IT and New Business to complement studies in Project Management and Corporate Finance.
2. To develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for a Business Relationship Management internship. This involves supporting Business Relationship activities related to management of demands, customer relationships, etc.
3. To understand the new processes of Global Business Services (GBS) internal partners and within GBS (Eg.: Demand Management process, Business Relationship Management, etc.).
4. To understand how GBS areas carry out the tasks related to transactional services, global information services, and business process management.
• Business school / Computer Sciences / Engineer / Economics
2. Specific knowledge and Abilities & Skills:
• Accountability & Proactivity
• Analytical Thinking
• Building Relations
• MS Office Suite
• Some Project management knowledge will also be an asset
• Process mapping tools (i.e. Aris)
• It would be a plus if the candidate had the knowledge in the field of Finance or Business Process Improvement
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.