Vista de conjunto
To help customers accomplish their objectives by assessing financial situation; providing them with accurate analysis of the assignment; developing and presenting financial strategies and bespoke deals that will enable customers to make an educated choice that suits their specific requirements.
The scope of the responsibility is worldwide.
It includes the evaluation of commercial and strategic initiatives and the ad-hoc support to Amadeus Top Management.
A.) Financial Consulting Scope: She/he will responsible to provide accurate and flexible financial consulting to the different commercial and strategic initiatives analysed. Her/ his main role will be to contribute to the aim that the different pricing proposals bring a positive contribution to the central company while minimizing potential risks.
Main responsibilities include:
– Develop financial strategies by guiding customers to establish financial goals, matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans
– Assessment of Projects profitability
– Conduct risk analyses
– Complex modelling
– Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing customer requests in a timely and effective manner, and by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
1. To maximize the return of each pricing policy
2. To reduce associated risks
3. To create value to the company
Provide financial support to Commercial units on:
1. Negotiations with customers
2. Preparation of analysis and data for different Amadeus governing bodies
3. Preparation of analysis and data for the periodical meetings of the business units
4. Design and implementation of a standard and systematic process of presentation, approval and review of pricing policies.
5. Reduction of the manual and non value adding workload of the team by automating it internally or externally
University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Finance
Relevant work experience:
Up to 2 years
A general financial knowledge and background is well considered
– Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills
– Ability to understand and filter complex information
– Adept and proactive at problem solving and conflict resolution
– Capability to conduct relevant research and analysis
– Ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet customers? expectations
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Possesses leadership skills
– Motivated and shows initiative
– Works well independently and within a team
Fluent in English
Good PC skills essential (Excel, Powerpoint)
Able to analyse large sets of data
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators. At the heart of our approach is innovation. Amadeus invested €414.1 million in R&D (Research & Development) in 2012, a total equal to 14.2% of our total revenues. We have been ranked 1st for R & D investment in the travel and tourism sector by the EC (European Commission) in their 2013 'EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard' It is this strong commitment that we believe will enable us to continue working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.Amadeus operates in 195 countries with a worldwide team of more than 11,000 people. For the year ended December 31, 2012 the company reported revenues of €2,910.4 million and EBITDA of €1,107.7 million. Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange and forms part of the IBEX 35 Index.