Vista de conjunto
Booking.com (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., one of the support companies in China, is looking for a Credit Controllor in Shanghai.
In this role you report directly to the Team Leader Credit Control of Booking.com.
A Booking.com Credit Controller is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Controller is the main point of contact with Hotels for all invoice related issues. The Credit Controller is expected to build strong relationships with hotels and other business partners in an effort to insure all invoices are paid to the terms of the Booking.com contract.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
- Create an out of the box mind set to improve customer payment behavior
- Is owner of Key Performance Indicators like DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Cross functional Communication. Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives
- Excellent communication and transversal management skills
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy
- Understanding of business practices and systems
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Good knowledge PC software applications.
- Excellent teamwork & interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in Finance or related field
Acerca de Booking.com
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.