Vista de conjunto
- To assist and work with all members of the design studio on a variety of tasks including; mood boards, colour boards, colour cards, research, organising the studio space and sourcing art supplies.
- To assist with the sewing up of trials and new development samples, creating maquettes and draping on the stand.
- To work on colourway options, print placements, artworks for fabric developments and embellishments using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- To amend and update sketches and fitting imagery using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator when needed.
- To update design boards (style, fabric, colour, research) through close collaboration with the team and ensure boards are photographed, copied, distributed and archived when requested.
- Currently studying a degree in Fashion Design in CESINE University or being and alumni.
- No accomodation
- Daily lunch and local travel costs will be reimbursed.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de Important Fashion Brand
We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We have an exciting opportunity to intern with our Menswear Design Team, giving you a really good understanding of how a Design department runs day to day. Working within an integral part of our company, you will support with research, design and development of the collections and carry out general design studio and administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the department.