Vista de conjunto
- Assisting the EBC Manager in daily tasks.
- Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Responsible for all leisure groups/series.
- Gains understanding of each property within the region, and their primary target customer and service expectations;
- Serves the customer by understanding their business;
- Business issues and concerns,
- Offer better business solutions both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Being a CESINE student specialized on Marketing, Master of Marketing or alumni.
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Can handle customer requests
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
If you are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people.