Vista de conjunto
- Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel operations and hospitality.
- Assisting the Event Manager in daily tasks.
- Being responsible for all Leisure groups/series.
- Make all signage applicable for the Events – door cards, buffet labels, menu cards, etc.
- Prepare the Banquet Events Orders for the following week and distribute them to the concerned departments.
- Handle smaller catering only groups and internal meetings.
- Being a stude
- You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Possesses excellent telephone sales skills and strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Can handle customer requests and has a strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Our hotel is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.