Vista de conjunto
Global Sourcing Management mission is to ensure a coherent and optimized use of resources across the global GBS organization (internal resources, external resources and IT assets). GSM works on developing and maintaining sourcing strategy and provide framework and processes to the global organization to manage service supply efficiently both in depth (strategic, tactical and operational level) and in scope (services, software/hardware and resources) through efficient sourcing governance.
• University Degree in Economics, Business or Computer Science
2. Specific knowledge and Abilities & Skills:
• Accountability & Proactivity
• Analytical Thinking
• Building Relations
• MS Office Suite
• Knowledge in project management is a plus
• Knowledge or career oriented in sourcing, IT governance and processes is a plus
• Sharepoint is a plus
• Understanding of IT Industry and legal
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes.Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators. Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange and forms part of the IBEX 35 Index.