Vista de conjunto
Foursquare is building a world class sales organization with a mission of reinventing the way marketers connect with consumers at a hyper local level. Our Graphic Designer on the National Sales team will act as a one-person, internal creative services team and sit at the intersection of technology, design and brand building to help our team sell ideas through design thinking.
- Concept, design and implement creative solutions in multiple formats to build revenue channels
- Interface with key Monetization team constituencies to provide a creative and design counter perspective to strategic business discussions
- Outbound presentation, product overviews and RFP design elements
- Brainstorming with Account Executives to help bring ideas to brands who want to work with Foursquare
- Fielding inbound requests with little warning on tight timelines
- General problem solving
- 3-5 years of experience in design, creative development, UX/UI design or a similar field with a portfolio to represent your work
- Mastery of Keynote, Photoshop, In-Design & Illustrator (After Effects is a plus)
- A portfolio that reflects projects on which you were the sole or lead designer, as well as projects on which you supported a lead designer
- Ability to prioritize in an environment where everything is a priority
- Ability to function as a brand ambassador with senior clients and marketers
- Comfortable with aggressive revenue targets and a willingness to find new ad opportunities with existing industry relationships
This position is based in our New York City headquarters in SoHo. We offer competitive compensation packages, including full benefits and equity for all employees.
Acerca de Foursquare
Foursquare helps you and your friends make the most of where you are. We're a small but highly ambitious company with millions of users worldwide relying on foursquare to keep up with friends, discover what's nearby, save money and unlock deals. We’re also helping over a million registered merchants ranging from local businesses to global brands connect with their customers. To thrive as a member of team Foursquare, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're not afraid to move fast and break things as we release, launch, iterate, update and announce -- sometimes all in the same day. We're a closely-knit team and, especially at the end of a long day over beers, we feel like we're inventing the future together.