Vista de conjunto
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Studying Bachelor and Master Programmes, or being an Alumni in CESINE.
- English B2.
- 300 euros
- Free Meals