Vista de conjunto
- Lead the Housekeeping Team. You will check the rooms and make sure they are ready for the next guests.
- You are the first point of contact when it comes to Quality and you have to make sure all the quality standards of the Hotel Group will be followed.
- One on you management responsibilities will be that you are responsible for inventory management.
- Assist in review of measurement data in Excel spreadsheets as compared to drawing and customer allowables. Perform evaluation to determine compliant vs. non-compliant components.
- Using InspectionXpert software, perform the bubbling of customer drawings in line with existing standard work definitions to yield table of drawing requirements.
- Using Excel and basic understanding of VBA software to expand functionality and automation of metric reports for existing and/or new quality tools.
- As instructed, assist in creation and implementation of SPC projects to support designated business units.
- Create and publish standard work documentation that will support improved operational performance and training requirements.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Lodging/ or not.
- Meals on duty.
- Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag and Brussels
- Fluent English.
- Student of Bachelor or Master by CESINE or alumni.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel Group
You are working in an all-round position where the focus is on monitoring the quality of the rooms and common areas in the hotel. You will lead a team and you are in contact with guests and colleagues from all the departments within the hotel.