Vista de conjunto
During the 4 to 10 months of your internship, you will have the opportunity of acquiring responsibilities and developing your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assisting the HR team in their daily tasks.
- Taking care of employees and managers requests.
- Ensuring a good internal communication and planning of internal events (Associate Appreciation Week, Saint Nicolas, Teambuilding, various Sports Events…)
- Taking part in the onboarding process of newly hired associates
- Establishing contracts and declare casual workers
- Being a CESINE Undergraduate student specialized on Management, MBA or Alumni.
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Can handle customer requests
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.