Vista de conjunto
- Assisting the HR team in their daily tasks.
- Taking care of employees and managers requests.
- Ensuring a good internal communication and planning of internal events ( Associate Appreciation Week , Saint Nicolas, Teambuildings, various Sports Events…).
- Taking part in the onboarding process of newly hired associates.
- Establishing contracts and declare casual workers.
- Currently studying a Management degree in CESINE University, MBA; or and alumni.
- Only English
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Free access to the Fitness Club of the Hotel.
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments.
- Free laundry cleaning each week.
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel.
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis of 500 euros.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, then you found the right place!