Vista de conjunto
- To ensure that all Management/staff/visitors arriving at the Human Resources Department or contacting the Department by telephone are treated in a professional manner.
- To answer the telephone in a professional manner and to ensure that accurate messages are recorded and relayed quickly and correctly to the relevant person.
- Drafting and typing of Human Resources correspondence clearly and quickly ensuring the agreed standards of letter/memo format and presentation is used.
- To maintain confidentiality with regard to Human Resources information and to ensure that confidential/unsuitable matters are not discussed in front of visitors/ staff/ managers.
- To ensure, as far as is reasonably practical, that the Human Resources Office and telephones are never left unattended.
- To maintain a secure filing system in respect of the following:
- Leavers’ Employee Record Files
- Current Employee Record Files, including standard contents
- ‘Regret’ letters of employment (up to three months letters only)
- ‘Hold on file’ letters of employment
- General personnel correspondence and forms
- To carry out administrative duties relating to new employees to the required standard.
- Typing of Offer Letters
- Arranging interviews and sending confirmation
- Setting up new Record Files
- Typing ‘Contract of Employment’
- Taking up employee references
- Preparing all new start documentation and forwarding relevant documents to Payroll Officer on completion
- Complete the termination process
- To assist the Head of Department and to be responsible for all stocks held
in the department, their safe storage and usage to ensure correct control
of costs is achieved.
- To assist the Head of Department and ensure all services used are
correctly recorded and charged to the appropriate guest.
- Lodging Provided
- Fluent English.
- Student of Management Bachelor or Master by CESINE or alumni
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
What is the main purpose of the role?
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Human Resources Department, ensuring the highest standard of administration and professionalism.