Vista de conjunto
- Assisting in the recruitment of new hires (publishing vacancies, checking CVs, interviewing, updating job descriptions)
- Welcoming new staff (handing in uniforms, locker keys, contract, showing the property)
- Welcoming new trainees and being the contact person for queries and possible issues
- Coordinating and possibly providing trainings
- Staff administration (keeping track of working hours, vacations, bank holidays, sick leaves)
- Assisting in Blue Energy projects for the team members, environment, community and guests
- Administrative tasks like CV replies, birthday lists, Team Member of the Month letters, certificates…
- Assisting staff with queries and possible issues
- Payroll preparation
- Assisting the manager in daily duties and responsibilities
- High level of Spanish and English.
- Student of Management Bachelor or MBA Master by CESINE or alumni.
- Minimum 6 months. Mondays to Fridays, weekends off, 8 hours per day.
- On the job training and access to hundreds of courses on an hospitality University.
- Accommodation: In a guest room to be shared with another trainee (subject to change).
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner available in the staff canteen.
- Bicycles are provided.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de Hotel 5 estrellas Lider
As a Trainee in the Human Resources department you will have the opportunity to build up an understanding of the operations within the luxurious hospitality environment.