Vista de conjunto
As an HR intern with Procter & Gamble, you will get a snapshot of life and work in the Company. A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
We are looking for students who:
• are leaders who make things happen
• analytical thinkers and problem solvers
• excellent communicators
• set priorities and follow through on commitments
• work effectively with diverse groups of people
• demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
• have the passion to win.
• Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
• Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese (either of the two as second language is very welcome) and excellent ability to communicate in English
Available for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6 months
Acerca de Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is a multinational consumer goods company. Our product portfolio includes well known brands such as Pampers, Pantene, Ariel, Gillette, Wella, Oral-B and many more. We regularly feature among the best companies for leadership development.Our intern program is designed to offer valuable industrial experience for outstanding students. P&G offers you the opportunity to get an inside view of an international Company's business. As intern you will become an important member of one of our teams, taking on challenging real-life projects.