Vista de conjunto
- Assisting in the administrative management of student and staff exchange (incoming, outgoing)
- Working on international relations information material, producing information material, e.g. updating the website and intranet platforms
- Correspondence with international partners
- Assisting with the organisation of events such as guest students welcome and orientation days, study fairs, Erasmus activities and the University’s international project weeks.
- Filing students mobility documents
- Other administrative tasks : update of contacts data base, surveys etc
- Updating a database for student accommodation
- 3rd-year students with an academic training in office management, marketing or communication studies in CESINE University
- French B2
- English B2
- Regular office hours : Approx. 7 h 15 min / day (5 days per week)
- A public transport pass for Brussels is offered for the internship period.
- No Salary (but it’s possible to recieve money from the Erasmus Funds)