Vista de conjunto
- Assisting in the administrative management of student and staff exchange
- Working on international relations information material, producing information material, e.g. updating the website and intranet platforms
- Correspondence with international partners
- Assisting with the organisation of events such as guest students welcome and orientation days, study fairs, Erasmus activities and international project weeks.
- Filing students mobility documents
- Other administrative tasks : update of contacts data base, surveys etc
- Updating a database for student accommodation
SKILLS & PROFILE REQUIRED
- 3rd-year students in BIBM, BAMCPR or BIJ at CESINE
- Working hours: From 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM with a lunchtime break / 5 days a week (Occasional weekend or evening missions connected with special activities)
- Period of the internships: 20th January 2019 – 30th June 2020. Slightly diverging dates can be discussed if appropriate.
- Grant: The applicant student (M/F) will potentially benefit from an Erasmus+
- Practicalities: A public transport pass for Brussels is offered for the internship period. Assistance in finding local accommodation can be provided.
- Application deadline: 15th November 2019
Si necesitas más información envíame un correo electrónico a: email@example.com