Vista de conjunto
- You’ll act as spiders in the web between sales, category management and marketing and will support the marketing teams in creation and execution of the best marketing plans for various snacks. Within marketing we have different internship positions focusing on digital marketing and (shopper) marketing for our different categories: Snacks, Beverages and Nutrition. During a marketing internship you will gain experience in different marketing activities for specific brands within these categories and assist in for example the creation of tastings, demo’s, digital campaigns, shop floor campaigns and so on. This way, you get a lot of insight into the marketing and the day-to-day tasks of a marketing department in an FMCG environment. In short, a good opportunity, that offers a lot of your own responsibility and gives you the opportunity to gain practical marketing experience with major international brands!
- Ser alumno del Grado en Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Marketing o del Grado en Periodismo y Redes Sociales en CESINE
- At least perfectly bilingual: so either English + French or English + Dutch
- Any knowledge of another language of the country is an asset
- Full-time as from August 2019 till February 2020