Vista de conjunto
- Assisting in the administrative management of student and staff exchange (incoming, outgoing)
- Working on international relations information material, producing information material, e.g. updating the website and intranet platforms
- Correspondence with international partners
- Assisting with the organisation of events such as guest students welcome and orientation days, study fairs, Erasmus activities and international project weeks.
- Filing students mobility documents
- Other administrative tasks : update of contacts data base, surveys etc
- Updating a database for student accommodation
- To be a student of the Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas, Grado en Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Marketing or Grado en Periodismo y Redes Sociales or Máster in this subjects at CESINE
- Fluency in English (preferably at least B2 level cf. European Framework)
- Good working command of French (preferably at least a B2 level)
- Working hours: Regular office hours : Approx. 7 h 15 min / day From 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM with a lunchtime break / 5 days a week. Occasional weekend or evening missions connected with special activities
- Period of the internships: Monday 2nd September 2019 – Friday 20th December 2019. Slightly diverging dates can be discussed if appropriate
- Application deadline: 15th MAY 2019
- The chosen candidate will be confirmed by late May-early June 2019.
Si necesitas más información envíame un correo electrónico a: firstname.lastname@example.org