Vista de conjunto
The Company strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything that they might want to buy online. Originally known as a bookseller, We have dramatically expanded its range over the years to offer everything from DVD’s to MP3’s, Toys to Tools, Clothing to Computers and so much more.
The Investigator Specialist will support to the multinational company. As such, he or she will help the business comply with applicable regulations with relevant company policies and procedures related to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF), as well as consumer protection and privacy. The Compliance Investigator will work closely with the Company to manage operational compliance issues.
- Detailed Verification of Information provided by sellers registering on the Company Platform.
• Liaising with Risk Control Analyst for the identification and detection of suspicious activity
• Sellers first Point of Contact for any verification queries
• Maintain quality assurance controls by providing regular feedback on SOPs and Operational process.
• Working within tough business SLA’s
• Deliver effective performance in line with Investigator goals for quality and productivity
• Liaise with other TRMS departments to ensure successful onboarding of sellers onto the Company Platform
• Liaise with other Company departments to ensure cross functional success
• Assisting management with escalated cases and cases that need deeper review
• Participate in Team Meetings
- Make timely, practical, effective decisions. Takes initiative without being asked
• Willing to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treats others’ opinions with respect
• Fosters cross functional and cross business teamwork. Builds and promotes team morale.
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. Treats others with respect. Builds trust and rapport.
• Opportunity to be involved in mentoring and coaching new colleagues
- Excellent written and spoken business skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyse problems logically
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
• Strong organisational skills
• Effective prioritisation of work time to ensure productivity, fulfil department standards for time spent and individually prioritise multiple tasks of competing urgency
• Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognise non obvious patterns
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Passionate commitment to Company’s emergence as the world’s most customer centric company
• Fluency in English and relevant language of the Job ID is essential