The Junior Asset Manager will give support and analysis to Commercial Real Estate Department in Shooping Centres Assets and also in investment analysis (offices, retail, hotels and warehouse)
The Junior Asset Manager will produce monthly reports detailing the financial performance of the assets and measure the progress made on implementing management initiatives against the agreed business plan for that asset.
The Junior Asset Manager will give support arranging and handling good public relationship policies with the public authorities, institutions, professional associations, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in Commercial Real Estate with focus on Shopping Centres.
- BA required, graduate/advanced degree in finance field preferred.
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced computer skills: good command of Microsoft Office
- Expert analytical skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions.
- Must be proactive, analytical, problem solving, project oriented and able to prioritize responsibilities and make decisions and follow through
- Solid business judgment and excel at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; superb customer service skills.
- Understanding of budget preparation, financial analysis, construction and project management.
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls and elements of Real Estate legal documents,
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks.
- Cooperative, team-oriented and calm under pressure.
- Ability to produce results within an autonomous environment, within company guidelines and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities.
- Self-motivated with exhibited sense of urgency.
- Ability to calculate complex figures.
- Ability to forecast and estimate costs as well as prepare budgets.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion.
- Must have a passion for client service excellence and passion for Commercial Real Estate
HipoGes Iberia es una compañía de gestión de morosidad creada para ofrecer una solución integrada tanto a instituciones financieras españolas y portuguesas como a inversores internacionales. Integra un experimentado equipo directivo internacional, una plataforma tecnológica flexible y dinámica y una infraestructura regional para así ofrecer la mejor solución a nuestros clientes en la gestión de sus carteras de préstamos morosos en España y en Portugal