Vista de conjunto
This person will join a marketing team in HP Designjet worldwide division by supporting on the development of specific markets This person will learn about customer needs, elaborate market and competitive intelligence, do business analysis, collaborate with product managers who are specialists in customer segments and printing solutions for these segments and use this knowledge to assist in sales forecast, setting prices, collecting insights and developing communication materials by creating marketing deliverables required to develop and manage products and introduce products to the market.
- Develop selected forecasting and pricing analysis required to introduce products
- Execute selected product management deliverables that are required for the introduction of the product
- May meet with customers or partners during the product development process
- May generate insights and coordinate the collection of insights from target segments to be applied in solution design
- Develop the business opportunity for short term graphic applications
- Help the owner of key business reports to enable key Management Decisions.
- Support sizing and Long term business forecast cycles, and Management reviews.
- Provide business performance analysis (RTM, Online, Direct sales…) to understand business dynamics.
- Drive process and tool improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with partner businesses and stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Other Large Format Design ad-hoc requests.
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical obtained no earlier than 12 months before selection date
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience
- Desired business acumen and leadership skills
- Desired communication and influencing skills
- Desired innovation and creativity skills
- Desired strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English, other languages desired