Vista de conjunto
For an effective Service Delivery interface to existing and new customers it is required to support the development and maintenance of external & internal Service Level Agreements
– Provide customer service by supporting Service Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Analysts in a number of capacities.
– Support the development of Service Delivery Solutions for Global IT Customers.
– Support the Service Level Management Process along the different process steps
– Support an effective Service Delivery interface to existing and new customers to existing and new customers through process enhancements and standartization/improvement initiatives
– Support the development and maintenance of Customer Service Plans within the Content Management tool.
– Document and deliver external Incident Reports to customers (on request).
– Education: University degree or equivalent.
– Years of experience: Minimum of 2 years
– Experience of working in a Travel or Airline environment
– Knowledge of the Amadeus environment and message flow – technical understanding
– Knowledge of the Amadeus product portfolio and product delivery mechanism
– Experience with a content management tool
– Being able to translate business into technical
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes.