Vista de conjunto
- Researching, collecting, and writing content for social media channels on Facebook, Twitter
- Market research on our competitors Community Management activities.
- Answering comments on Tripadvisor, Holiday Check and other client review webpages.
- Answering client quality reviews on the Hotel policies for Satisfaction And Loyal Tracking web page.
- Optimizing posting schedule & frequency to obtain maximum interaction and impact.
- Providing weekly and monthly reports on social media growth.
- Proactively communicating issues, opportunities, and insights to improve performance.
- Researching new social media/digital platforms appropriate for our hotel.
- Creating, designing and translating publicity campaigns, promotions, hotel descriptions and
- Conducting site inspections for small business meetings and individuals.
- Carrying out any additional Sales & Marketing tasks, depending on the trainee’s abilities.
- High level of English, valuable German.
- Student of Journalism or Marketing, Public Relations and Publicity Bachelor or Marketing and Digital Communication Master by CESINE or alumni.
- Minimum 3 months. Mondays to Fridays, weekends off, 8 hours per day.
- On the job training and access to hundreds of courses on an hospitality University.
- Accommodation: In a guest room to be shared with another trainee (subject to change).
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner available in the staff canteen.
- Bicycles are provided.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com