Vista de conjunto
You will become a key member on one of our brand teams and work on important projects that have a real business impact. Example projects could include current business analysis, solving strategic brand issues, executing new product launches, and partnering with creative agencies.
We are working as an Iberian organization, therefore we are looking for interns for Madrid (Spain) or Lisbon (Portugal). Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese as well as in English is a pre-requisite to work in our markets.
We are looking for students who:
• are leaders who make things happen
• analytical thinkers and problem solvers
• excellent communicators
• set priorities and follow through on commitments
• work effectively with diverse groups of people
• demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
• have the passion to win.
• Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
• Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese (either of the two as second language is very welcome) and excellent ability to communicate in English
Available for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6 months
Acerca de Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is a multinational consumer goods company. Our product portfolio includes well known brands such as Pampers, Pantene, Ariel, Gillette, Wella, Oral-B and many more. We regularly feature among the best companies for leadership development.Our intern program is designed to offer valuable industrial experience for outstanding students. P&G offers you the opportunity to get an inside view of an international Company's business. As intern you will become an important member of one of our teams, taking on challenging real-life projects.