Vista de conjunto
Scope of the position: To respond to all in-coming meeting enquiries, sending proposals, meeting clients, negotiating and securing the business by pro-active sales.
- To have a good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services to maximise hotel sales.
- To be aware of local competition and events
- To ensure that all clients receive a polite, professional and efficient reply to phone calls and e-mails.
- To pro-actively identify customer needs and any other essential information such as budget,
competition, history, etc.
- To handle all meeting and events enquiries on the same day
- To enter requests into Opera accurately and send dedicated offers to clients through different
channels such as e-offer, Meeting Broker, Cvent, StarCite, etc.
- To record all activities and notes into Opera for sales awareness and effectiveness.
- To follow-up actively on offers to ensure business is secured and to up-sell whenever possible.
- To adhere to yield policies in order to maximize revenue
- To contract events and follow-up on deposit payments.
- To have effective communication with the Meeting & Events Operations team, reservations, F&B team and make sure perfect handover is made to ensure a successful event to the client.
- To make sure that all procedures for deposit, invoicing and payment are respected
- To understand procedures and capabilities of the Operations team to optimize service delivered to
the client and to ensure high profitability for the hotel
- Meal per shift,
- Reimbursement of metro transportation.
- Fluent English, and knowledge of French.
- Student of Bachelor or Master by CESINE
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com