Vista de conjunto
- Assisting the sales team in the coordination of different sales activities carried out by the team. For example, preparing site inspections, putting requests into the system & ordering office supplies.
- Responsible for the Daily processing of incoming requests for group bookings
- Assisting the Supervisor & Director with running daily and weekly reports
- Responsible for incoming contracted and non-contracted leisure requests for both properties
Handling business requests
Assisting clients on the phone with questions
- Ser estudiante del Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas, del Grado en Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Marketing o de un Máster en la materia en CESINE.
- Available as per September/October
- Minimum 5 months
A trainee allowance of € 650 per month
- 1 meal included per working day in Restaurant
Dry cleaning allowance
Free use of Health Club
- Special discounted rates for the chain International Hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends
- Discount on Food & Beverage in all chain International Hotels worldwide
- A professional learning environment with excellent training opportunities
- Being part of the largest hotel company in the world with career possibilities
- Personal coaching and training to support your internship
- Participation in several training sessions provided by our on property Learning Manager
- A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year such as Pilates classes, workshops etc.
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, yearly department outing etc.
- Participation participate in our Trainee Meetings to share your experience and learn more about the possibilities
Si necesitas más información envíame un correo electrónico a: firstname.lastname@example.org