Vista de conjunto
- Support with day to day sample trafficking duties; distribution, return and call back of items ensuring they have been returned in the correct condition.
- Maintain and merchandise showroom space to ensure a highly presentable appearance is kept at all times.
- Act as a point of contact for the department answering incoming calls and responding to enquiries and requests in a prompt manner.
- Collect and return retail shop stock as requested.
- Assist with the production of reports and organisation of events and shows as and when required.
- Support with general administrative duties such as; distributing post, photocopying, completing weekly timesheets and ordering stationary for the department.
- Currently studying towards a degrees in Public Relations, Marketing and Publicity or Journalism and Social Media by CESINE or being an alumni.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite.
- General knowledge of press within the fashion industry; UK and International is preferred.
- Flexible over working hours and able to travel within the UK.
- No accomodation
- Daily lunch and local travel costs will be reimbursed.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de Important Fashion Brand
We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We have an exciting opportunity to intern with our Press Team, giving you a really good understanding of how a Press department runs day to day. Working within an integral part of our company, you will support with the day to day running of the Press department, be responsible for sample coordination for Menswear and Womenswear as well as ensuring the general upkeep and appearance of our Showrooms.