Vista de conjunto
You will be working closely with our designers and buyers, and of course with our stores, who will pass on to you customer opinions potential top sellers. Working for our stores will turn you into a true specialist in the international fashion market: you will be responsible for adapting collections to the tastes of each country, and even to the tastes of customers at individual stores. You will receive regular updates from your supervisors on the latest sales figures, and will help them make sure that customers will find the products they’re looking for each week. You will also assist with product management, commenting on new collections and monitoring sales of each product line. Sales Executives at Inditex are grouped by countries or regions, as well as by sections or product lines.
Taking part in product decisions, having a good working knowledge of your market, travelling on a frequent basis and being able to speak English fluently are the keys to help us push forward our plans for international expansion.
- You will analyze your market: the acceptance of the product by the customers, improvement proposals, competence analysis.
- You will communicate the possible specific product needs to the Buying and the Design Department.
- You will adapt the collection to Korea market.
- You will make a sales follow-up.
- You will do the control of stocks: in the store, in the warehouse. To center the merchandis.
- You will manage the merchandise returning.
- The attention to the Stock: you will inform about the product they are going to receive, You will help with the orders. Reinforcement orders.
- You will work in a team with the designers, buyers, area responsibles and warehouses
- University education
- Work experience not necessary
- Essential to be resident in A CORUÑA, Spain
- Very good knowledge of spoken English andKorean
- Available to travel
- Availability to work on a full time basis
- Store experience or/and product management (textile) experience is required
- High level of English and Korean.
- Other languages as Spanish are valued
- Good knowledge in Office package
- Autonomous and able to make decisions.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Available to travel and work on a full time basis.