Vista de conjunto
YOU are an experienced people manager with strong leadership skills and you learn on the fly. You are costumer focused and you have substantial experience in the field of HORECADI (Hotellerie, Restauration, Café, and Discothèque) and promotion. You are ready to work independently and make decisions. You have detailed knowledge of promotion operational activities and ideally you have knowledge of the industry and the market.
You have a University Degree, preferably in Marketing (SAWI) or Economics. You are fluent in English and French, with good knowledge of (Swiss-) German (ability to lead a professional discussion). You have affinity to night-life. You will have to participate to events during the week-end and will have to visit night life partners.
You will join the Consumer Engagement Team of the Marketing Department team of Philip Morris Switzerland based in Lausanne. Under the supervision of the Manager Consumer Engagement, you will plan and implement defined strategies and programs through a team of Promotion Executives continuously enhancing professional expertise, individual and team performance and, ensuring high level of employee motivation and commitment. As Regional Promotion Manager you will lead and coordinate all promotional and events activities on own territory.
Specifically, you will:
· Manage and lead the Promotion Executives team to achieve business objectives and individual goals. Establish developmental activities for the Promotion Executive team members to enhance their professional level, overall business understanding ;
· Manage national and regional contracts and relationships with partners (i.e contracts signatures, validation, budget approval.) ;
· Ensure that all activities taken by the team and the contracted partners are compliant with the our company policies ;
· Continuously follow up and report all information about market trends and implemented nightlife activities in order to ensure that the Brand Marketing team is kept up to date and can act accordingly
· Identify potential partners in night life and event/festivals universe in region(s) under responsibility and ensure contacts are established and relationships are formed and strongly maintained,
· Continuously identify new business opportunities in HORECADI and festivals universe;
· Ensure appropriate allocation of resources (time, money, people and type of activities), as well as effective implementation of brand support activities within the channel ;
· Follow up and track sponsoring contracts as well as events budget ;
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from our dynamic team of professionals, working in a multicultural environment.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a relocation allowance (where appropriate).
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris SA., based in Lausanne, is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. and is responsible for the Swiss Domestic Market. Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with products sold in approximately 180 countries. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 countries. In 2012, the company held an estimated 16.3% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.8% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.