Vista de conjunto
- Create impact with your in-depth expert knowledge about clients needs during the whole project
- Support teams during the process of defining and design digital products and services
- Perform a user-centered research, generate hypotheses to validate/refute, interpret and translate results into actionable recommendations from a product point-of-view
- High knowledge and analysis of clients, non-clients, competitors. Focusing on exploratory research and validation research
- Develop and create dashboards and self-service analysis tools for the business. Able to create and apply guerrilla-testing tactics when necessary.
- Design, manage and carry out research activities focused on the user (qualitative and quantitative) that will guide decision making in terms of product, UX, design, etc.
- Communicate research development, findings and relevance
- Bachelor Honours in Advertising, Marketing Communications and Public Relations or a Master in Marketing at CESINE
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Apply: Please apply in English, as that is our main language. We can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please apply in https://designit.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Madrid/Researcher_0373/apply