Vista de conjunto
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assisting the Director of Revenue Management and the Revenue team in their different tasks in extracting data, creating reports and updating systems and tools related to revenue management.
- Handling customer groups and catering inquiries within predefined parameters and communicates booking information to hotel service departments.
- Dealing with leisure queries for the multiple brands will be a priority in the day to day job.
- Qualifying the business, understanding the strategies and confirm leisure business in a strong market.
- Being a CESINE Undergraduate student specialized on Management, MBA or Alumni.
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Can handle customer requests
- Has problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.