Vista de conjunto
- Following pricing, selling and yielding strategies for rooms (all market segments)
- Collecting and analyzing market intelligence
- Revenue analysis & tracking
- Assisting on budgeting and forecasting processes
- Helping managing FIT allotments and evaluating changes in conditions
- Rate & inventory loading in all available channels
- Use of efficient restriction methods per channel
- Displacement analysis for groups, tour series and airline crew requests
- Maximizing results through available electronic distribution channels by keeping correct inventory and rate levels
- Keeping up to date knowledge of main competitors & marketplace
- Rate parity verifications. Responsibilities
- Knowledge of SOP’s in order to provide the highest possible standard of service. All this in consultation with the direct manager
- Performing other functional activities and following up on every reasonable request by the management.
- Lodging/ or not.
- Meals on duty.
- Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag and Brussels
- Fluent English.
- Student of Bachelor or Master by CESINE or alumni.
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel Group
NATIONAL SALES OFFICE