Vista de conjunto
- Evaluate hotel market mix and revenue forecasts.
- Review and analyse, in a proactive manner, rate and inventory management and strategy effectiveness.
- Lead effective efforts to coordinate strategies for group sales and to optimise conversion.
- Provide guidance for local marketing initiatives.
- Communicate Revenue Management Standards and best practices.
- Develops short, medium and long-term strategies for hotels through the “Commercial Focus” matrix and provide consultative support to other commercial support functions.
- Make recommendations to take full advantage of revenue opportunities.
- Train team members to understand key selling strategies and revenue management, including new tools, Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) tracking.
- Coach and develop the hotel-based Business Development team, through objectives setting, personal development and succession plans.
- Prepare, analyse and write reports to outline business progress and opportunities.
- Assist with the account diagnostics process and validate conclusions for negotiated business and on-line sales strategies.
- Evaluate market demand by utilising available reports -both internal and external, including market share, market conditions, competitive pricing.
- Generate periodic updates on transient booking patterns.
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Business Development team.
- Currently studying a Management degree or Marketing, Publicity and Public Relations in CESINE University, Master; or and alumni.
- 450 euros of Economic Allowance.
- Transport Cost Reimbursed
- Meal on Duty
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de World Leading Hotel
Find first-class accommodations in the heart of the historic city center between the beautiful Grand Place and the Square Meeting and Convention Centre.