Key responsibilities include…
- Maintain regular, face-to-face contact with senior level SMB & Publisher contacts to ensure Sizmek remains front of mind with key decision makers.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the marketing/media objectives of key/VIP accounts and ensure that Sizmek products and services are used to meet these objectives.
- Ensure that all relevant customer contacts are made aware of new Sizmek products and services, in order to maximise sales and awareness of these.
- Strong senior level contacts within online media agencies; direct advertiser contacts desirable.
- Demonstrate success in growing new business revenues in the online sector; minimum of 2 years’ experience in Internet media/technology sales.
- Highly motivated, autonomous and intelligent; must show determination, resilience and a creative approach to business development.
- Be able to talk fluently about the need for third party ad-serving technology.
- Understand the changing nature of online media and the new technologies that have driven it (dynamic messaging, audience optimization, RTB etc.).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, fluid operating environment.
Sizmek fuels digital advertising campaigns for advertisers and agencies around the world with the most cutting-edge technology to engage audiences across any screen. For the last 15 years, Sizmek has proudly pioneered industry firsts in digital, including rich media, video and online targeted advertising across channels. Sizmek’s open ad management stack delivers the most creative and impactful multiscreen digital campaigns, across mobile, display, rich media, video and social, all powered by an unrivaled data engine. Headquartered in New York City, Sizmek connects 20,000 advertisers and over 5,000 agencies to worldwide audiences, serving more than 1.5 trillion impressions a year. Sizmek’s global heart radiates across 48 countries with 900 dedicated people at its helm.