Vista de conjunto
If you’re a talented services sales person with the persuasive skills needed to sell professional services to some of the biggest accounts in Spain, join us at the top end of the technology market and become the face of one of the world’s leading IT companies. Professional services at Microsoft
We know the amazing impact that our technology can have on a business. Here you’ll use your significant sales skills to help paint that picture for our clients. With a winning combination of business development, account management and commercial acumen, you’ll bring Microsoft’s enterprise product set to life.
Helping customers to realize and visualize the value of technological investment, you’ll bring in IT consultants to walk your talk and define the solution. So whilst you won’t be delivering the resulting project, as with most relationship sales roles, you’ll want to make sure it all runs smoothly. Generating promising leads and solid sales, you’ll establish relationships, develop account strategies, create contracts, handle pricing and negotiate with the large organizations on our enviable customer list. In short, doing all you can to make sure our clients are all smiles.
• The Services single point of contact both internally and externally (i.e. with customer/partner)
• Advises customer Decision Makers how to best realize the value of their Microsoft technology investment through innovation, implementation and productive use
• Accountable for positioning, crafting and selling our entire services portfolio deep into their accounts
• Responsible for attaining the agreed billed revenue quota in their assigned Account Group/s for Product Group (PG) 1,2 and 3 (consulting/support services and offerings)
• Oversees the delivery of services to ensure and maintain high overall customer satisfaction
It’s your chance to:
• Work with a multinational player at the top of the market
• Join an expert team and become a primary point of contact on big projects for large, interesting customers
• Learn a lot through training and living out our sales methodologies, built on best practice
• Sell Microsoft as a brand – as well as our professional services and technology
Skills and qualifications:
• Proven track record of selling and delivering services to Enterprise Clients
• Strong experience in Sales and Management of Consulting Contracts
• An appreciation and understanding of what IT can do for your customers, but not necessarily detailed operational knowledge
• Strong sales skills and the ability to ask the right sales questions, from why change is needed to budgets to the decision-making process
• Strong Business Acumen with strong commercial management and forecasting skills.
• Ability to navigate a complex business to get the answers you need
• Tenacious sales instinct yet able to nurture client relationships
• Degree or MBA
• Fluency in English and Spanish.
Acerca de Microsoft
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the power of Microsoft products and technologies. Working with 60,000 partners worldwide on some of the largest and most complex technological challenges around, we provide technical consulting and support services to 54 million customers. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief”