Vista de conjunto
- Working with the social media manager and support the social media marketing team in its daily
- Daily use of the social media monitoring tool and assist in monitoring hotel social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Assist in searching for user generated content to be shared on the brand social media channels.
- Supporting several social media campaigns.
- Drafting blog posts on the brand blogs and social media toolkits for hotels.
- Research and follow-up of social media trends.
- Assist in training, putting stats together, preparing internal communication in support of social media marketing activities, etc.
- Studying Marketing, Public Relations and Publicity or Journalism and Social Media and Master, or Alumni in those degrees.
- Good knowledge of English,
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Office programmes.
- 670 euros of economic allowance.
If you need more information, send me an email: email@example.com
Acerca de Gran Corporación Internacional
Our company has a long history of being a responsible business. We are passionate about caring for others, and that extends beyond the walls of our portfolio.