Vista de conjunto
Applicants need to enjoy taking an active part in a busy team, willing to support fellow team members in different locations and share ideas with enthusiasm. The ability to communicate with the customer and understand their perception of the final design is a key.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading different projects coordinating a mix disciplined team. He/She will also be an active member of other projects, solving technical issues. He/She will be responsible for taking active part in the design and development of existing and new welding and wire manufacturing machines according to customers’ needs, meeting deadlines and budgets. He/She will also be responsible for giving technical support to our subsidiaries and customers around the world.
– Degree-level education in software or related discipline
– Programming experience involving at least C, C++, C# .NET, XML and Codesys
– Mathematical knowledge, including arithmetic, algebra and geometry
– Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
– Experience of software development in Linux, Windows and PLC environments
– Familiar with motion control & drive technology.
– Knowledge of SW methodologies, SW development life cycle
– Knowledge of Real Time
– Methodical and structured approaches in establishing requirements, designing, diagnosing and debugging, with which you will be expected to work to.
– Ability to take outline designs and specifications through to manufacture.
– Ability to test the functionality of the finished machine to confirm it complies with the agreed specifications
– Experience in producing test reports
– Confidence to challenge the organisation and current practices
– High organisational and problem solving skills, staying calm under pressure
– Outgoing personality, in order to interact with the team, internal and external customers at all levels
– Good communication skills. Advanced level of English is a must
– Able to travel abroad on short notice
Acerca de Cesine
Important worldwide group of welding wires, equipment and solutions